Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Untamed Melody

"Mom, will you get me something to drink?"...."Sure"...."Well then why are you still sitting on your tushy?"
"Why am I looking at a bunch of weird ladies in their bras?"(Playtex commercial on tv)
"It's my turn, then Sam's, then my turn, then Tanner's, then my turn, that's how it works!"
"I don't know how to do my homework!!"(before he even looked at it)sob, sob.
These are some of the melodies being sung in our choir today. The conductor was able to enjoy some retail therapy today only to return and hear the off key and sometimes sour notes of her musical clan. Doe, Ray, Me(Do you think) Fa So La Tee Doe(you get a day off??!!) The conductor began singing soprano, her voice pitchy with unflattering rifts. Thankfully the curtain closed on tonight's follies with a musical rest of at least 8 measures(hours). Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for coming out to see us, Have a wonderful night.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I only have 1 boy and he isn't old enough for me to make sense of what he's saying all the time. But this sure brought a smile to my face! Thanks for sharing Betty!