Friday, July 16, 2010

What I love

I'm sitting here tonight all by myself and I love it. Daddy and the boys are at the lake fishing and camping. I am enjoying having the house to myself. I'm taking in all the things I love and being thankful for them.
  • I love this rare time of alone-ness
  • I love my new silverware(we started our life together with a matching set but over the years strays have land here and originals have disappeared?)
  • I love the new song "Love the way you lie" by Eminem and Rhianna(this song is so dark and disturbing but I'm fascinated by it. Believe me there is nothing spiritually uplifting about it)
  • I love the new workout Jerry and I are doing together, Melt it Off with Mitch Gaylord
  • I love mowing the grass on a hot summer day, like today
  • I love that "The Hills" has ended so I won't find myself watching a so-called reality show with such committment.
  • I love that my neighbor brought me green beens from his garden and I will can them tomorrow for my family to enjoy all winter long.
  • I love that the boys and I shared a picnic, baby pool and four wheeler rides yesterday and it was one of the simplest and best days of our summer.
  • I love the work that will begin tomorrow on our home addition.
  • I love that I'm finally catching up on my scrapbooking, digitally.
  • I love that I can enjoy this time alone yet I am blessed with family and never feel lonely.

No comments: