Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

This post will be short and sweet. Yesterday, I posted how I love to give to my children..I hope it didn't portray me as a materialistic, commercial Christmas, participant.
The Christmas we celebrate centers around a King. A King born to a virgin. A King born, to die. For us. For me. For you.
Sometimes people complicate this easy truth. Jesus is God. Jesus lived a sinless life, something impossible for us to do. He died for our sins, so we didn't have to. So we could regain the relationship intended for us to have with our King. If you believe and confess this truth to the One True God, your relationship with the King can be restored as well. If you have questions about that you can ask and I will try to answer. If your reading this post, I wanted you to. The King just wants you. He yearns to give you this gift, it's why he was born.
The Gospel is easy, nothing more to add to it, short. The blessing of unity with Christ, eternal life with The King, beyond sweet.

No comments: