Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yes, I'm whining

Before I start I am fully aware of how blessed I am that this is just a bug and not a more serious, incurable sickness......however:

This is my blog so I guess I can whine and my sweet family has to be none the wiser. My husband has been home all of Christmas break which has been great. We have spent so much time together that the boys and I are feeling a little spoiled. Not once but twice this week as we were walking out the door to spend time with friends, which I have been dying to do, the flu has invaded my son's and then my husband's bodies and stranded us at home. I know I'm being a baby but we rarely have time to hang with friends like that and two different families invited us over and we had to cancel both times. Aaagh!! I even had make-up on! Enough said.

No comments: