Friday, November 7, 2008

Sometimes someone else says it better

This is a second hand link, or maybe third, however you look at it.
The story of a Baptist pastor's wife who voted for Obama
So much throughout this election my democratic mind has wondered why so many think my political views don't line up with my faith. When I found this link through Jess,one wild and precious life , it gave me some confirmation.
There is so much speculation from the right...."the end is near", "antichrist"...are you kidding me? When did an African American Democrat become bible prophesy for the rapture? We have some very cynical brothers and sisters among us. Shouldn't we be the embodiment of Hope? Why do you fear hope when it comes in Democrat wrapping paper? Republican is not synonomous with Christ Follower. Being Republican is not a V.I.P pass to the Kingdom.

1 comment:

Heather of the EO said...

Amen!
I loved that post too :)