Sunday, November 30, 2008

Move over Scrooge!!


Lately I have been overly pessimistic. I usually am a little on the pessimist side but I like to call myself a realist....sounds a little less pessimistic doesn't it? Any how, lately I have just noticed myself saying "I hate..."this or that way too often. Everyone and everything seem to annoy me. Well not everyone, but close. I go through these spells every so often and when I do, I look in the mirror and actually look worse....dark circles more pronounced, crows feet deepening by the second, laugh lines that are no longer funny. Then one day it will just hit me like a brick.." Hey, your only 32 years old. You may be imperfect but you are FORGIVEN! You have a great family and your chasing the dream of owning a successful business that you built from the ground up....Snap out of it!"

So at least for today that is what I'm doing, snapping out of it, and listing the things that I love.


I love my forgiving God

I love my husband.

I love my 3 boys

I love my little house

I love making something old, new again.

I love that I decorate my Christmas tree in black and it's beautiful

I love that I make things that make people smile

I love to watch my boys imitate their daddy

I love that Owen inherited my insane need for order(it's cute when your a kid!)

I love my friends

I love that my sister is my best friend

I love going for walks when it's cold

I love looking at the boys' baby pictures

I love cooking for my family

I love my mom's peanut butter pie

I love taking a nap on a rainy day

I love Samuel's smile

I love Tanner's giggle

I love Owen's spirit

I love my "me time" after the kids are in bed

I love my kitchen island that I designed and Jerry built

I love blogging

I love loving.



No comments: