Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's 8am and already I feel accomplished. When Jerry came home from work at 4:30am, I woke up. This is a rare occurrence. I can sleep through almost anything. Ever since all three of the boys began sleeping through the night many years ago, I have enjoyed sleeping well, all night long. I am a night owl so sometimes mornings are rough, but when I sleep, I sleep.
Anyhow back to today. I tried to protest the early rising by closing my eyes and pretending I wasn't awake. It didn't work. So I started my morning. Made coffee, updated my facebook status still protesting my early awakening, then decided to work out. It was an ugly sight. Lots of grunting and sighing....and sweat. When I finished I felt great! Woke the boys for school, made beds, got the boys on the bus and enjoyed a little more coffee.
Kim is coming for some refreshing highlights and coffee. I always enjoy her.
No matter what the rest of the day may bring, I feel accomplished. Coffee, happy kids in route to school, a good work out and a friend. It's still early but already I've had a great day.

No comments: